Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Last Bit of Summer!

Summer seems like forever ago already but I thought I'd post a few last pics.  

This was our day trip out to Pigeon Lake to meet Mom & Dad.  Our little man loves the water and the sand.  If we let him, he'd run for miles down the beach!







Uncle Aaron participated in the Harvest Run and Auntie Kenni, Aaron, Kingston & I did the Harvest "walk"!  It was a beautiful morning and we were very excited to cheer Uncle on.  We were very proud of him!






A few weekends ago while the boys were out at Dad's buddy's house doing some Eavestroughing, the girls (and Kinger) headed to the Edmonton Valley Zoo.  I LOVE the zoo so I was very excited.  It was a perfect day and King seemed to enjoy himself!









 


This picture makes me laugh every time I look at it!  I didn't even ask him to pose like this!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment